If you are planning to hit the route of trade shows, you need exhibition stalls and booths. There are a number of options at your disposal, depending upon your requirement and budget. From the rather modest kiosk to the gargantuan customized exhibition stalls, you are not short of options. The question many business owners and entrepreneurs ask is: should they invest in customized exhibition stalls or should they save the money and pick something less expensive. To answer that question, let us look at the benefits of having a customized exhibition stall:
- Brand Value: Customized exhibition stalls are all about brand value and making a big splash. Attendees of the trade show will immediately be attracted by a beautifully designed customized exhibition stall. These booths ooze brand power. With an imposing structure in place, you are already crying out your marketing mantra: you are a force to reckon with. Your brand will certainly go much higher on the brand value quotient with a customized stall.
- Product Showcase: Customized booths offer more than just ample opportunities to showcase your products. Make no mistake here. People love to buy online. They visit trade shows only to get an actual feel of the products. If your exhibition display does not do that, your purpose of putting up a booth is defeated. Instead of cramping your product range in a small kiosk, spread it all out in a customized booth and let people see and touch your products.
- Visual Aesthetics: A finely designed and decorated customized booth makes for a pretty good sight. It is sure to stand out and be counted among numerous other exhibition booths in the trade show. Attendees of the trade fair will definitely take notice of your customized booth and keep it etched in their minds. This is also a good way for brand recall factor to set in. Potential customers will like to visit your stall and go through your product range even when they had no plans to do so! That is the power of visual aesthetics that you can get from a grand, opulent customized booth.
Now that you know the main reasons why businesses get customized booths, even when they spike up the budget, you are in a position to take a call for your own brand. Other than the cost factor, there is very little liability for a brand that has customized booths at trade shows. Consider it as a marketing expenditure and you will not be disappointed when you sit down to calculate the return on this investment.
Are you losing sleep over the trade show display that you have to put up next week? You need to take a deep breath and relax! Thanks to innovative designing and the availability of accessories, exhibition stall designing is what it used to be: a logistical nightmare. Nowadays you can quickly sort things out according to your need and within the constraints of your budget. All you need is knowledge about what your approach should be and what works for your brand of products.
The amount of space that you have rented for the trade show display plays a very important role in what kind of exhibition stall designing will suit your requirement. Depending upon your budget and other factors like availability of space, your trade show display needs to be built up. For example, if you have a small space at your disposal, banner stands fit the bill perfectly. The advantage with banner stands is that you can quickly install and take it apart. Carrying it over to another location is also not a problem. Portable, versatile and effective, banner stands are a rage among small business units.
However, if you have a large space available for the exhibition booth, banner stands will not be able to measure up. You need something bigger in scale. An exhibition stall with multiple functions will be ideal for you. You can set up your merchandise showcase on one side and also present live demos of your products. Cordon off an area for customer interaction and also leave separate entry and exit points to avoid overcrowding inside the booth. An exhibition booth that serves multiple functions will always be an attraction for trade show attendees.
Exhibition stalls or trade show displays are not complicated matters. If you are at your wit’s end trying to figure something out on your own, hire a professional exhibition stall designing team. Do not get your neighbor or uncle to handle it! The professional exhibition booth designers have plenty of options that they will place before you. You can discuss your budget and purpose with them so that they can give you what you are looking for. Exhibition stall designing units can prepare a customized trade show display for you, sometimes at short notice. What’s more, they can dismantle it and shift it to the location of your next trade show! Getting the professionals on board will ensure that your trade show is handled effectively and aesthetically instead of shabbily putting together something as an afterthought.
It is important for every business to travel to trade exhibitions and shows. Nowadays the concept of shopping online is very much in vogue. That makes customers wary about the actual kinds of products and services that you have to offer. Trade shows give you the right opportunity to dispel their worries and also give them an actual look and feel of your products. To attract customers to the stall or booth at the trade show, especially for lesser known brands, the booth or stall itself must be pleasing and visually impactful. Here are the top 3 reasons why you need the perfect exhibition booth designing:
- Dimensions Matter: Before you begin working on the blueprint for your exhibition, you need to know the dimensions of the space available the trade show. The designing of the stall must not present a confused look at the last moment. If you know the space you are working with, the exhibition booth design will cater to that and you will be able to make full use of the available room. Otherwise the space will look cluttered and cramped, a sure sign for potential customers to be repelled by your booth.
- Focus on the Message: Exhibition booth designing is important because you need to give out the right marketing message to the customers and also casual enthusiasts who throng the trade shows. Your booth or stall must reflect your marketing mantra. To ensure that the trade show display is giving off the right message, you need to figure out what kind of people you expect at the venue. The target audience is of utmost importance when you crack the exhibition booth design for your stall. If you are unsure of whom you are putting up a stall for, you are most likely to fall flat.
- Strut Your Stuff: The exhibition booth designing must have one pivotal point: it must showcase your products in the best possible light. You must not compromise on this for the sake of artwork or fancy designing. After all, you are at a trade show not to focus on the finer aspects of exhibition stall designing. You are there because you want to sell products or at least, create a buzz about them. Your trade show display must have this singular idea in mind. Decorate your stall in a way that puts the limelight on your products. The designing must complement your products and not the other way round. A professional exhibition stall designer will be able to help you out.
Are you gearing up to make a tour of all the major trade shows with your merchandise? If the answer is a thumping yes, you need to think about what kind of exhibition stall design you will opt for. Much of the success, or the lack of it, for your business at these trade shows depend upon the exhibition booth design. If the artwork is listless and lackluster, you will find it difficult to attract customers or even casual enthusiasts. At the same time, you have to look at your pocket. You can take care of both variables by renting trade show displays.
What makes trade show displays such a resounding success, especially with small business setups and new entrepreneurs? To begin with, renting trade show displays are easy on your money purse than actually building up a customized exhibition booth. You can simply rent the required accessories from an exhibition stall designing firm. They will not just ensure that these accessories reach the location of the trade show, but also set it up for you. You can work out the theme and exhibition stall design before you hit the location. The trade show designing unit will replicate the design you have decided upon.
With little or no headache on your part about the framework of the trade show display or the designing, you can focus on your own business. For businesses taking a tour of multiple trade shows, renting trade show displays offer a larger bonus. You can rely on the exhibition stall designing unit to transfer and again set up your display at the different locations. It will cost you a great deal of money if this was a customized booth that you were trying to take apart, shift and again set it up. Also, customized booths cannot be redesigned or innovated upon. That is something that you can easily do with trade show displays procured on rental.
Renting trade show displays offer another unique advantage. You can always work on new designs and themes and present a brand new avatar at every trade show you appear for. There is no saying what kind of space you will be able to grab at the trade shows. You need to configure your trade show display according to the space you have. You may have room enough for a kiosk or a huge exhibition booth. In such cases, you can quickly change your plans if you are renting trade show displays. It gives you a number of options instead of limiting them. What’s best, you can quickly make adjustments without having your budget shoot through the roof.
Trade shows and exhibition stalls are the order of the day now. You have numerous exhibition shows happening all the year around. That makes exhibition stall designing a rather challenging task. Other than the purpose of showcasing merchandize in the best possible light, the aim of the trade show display is to ensure that their designs are good to look at and also practical. It depends upon the location and resources that you are given. More often than not, various challenges crop up at the exhibition spot itself. You have to be alert to these challenges.
There are various types of stall and booths that are used in exhibition stall designing. A few of them are mentioned below:
- Pop-up Show: This kind of exhibition stalls is easy to move from one location to another. They are convenient to set up as well. If you are working against a stiff deadline, pop-up booths will come in handy. They are portable and you can shift their location without having to dismantle them completely.
- Customized Booths: This is the quintessential exhibition stall or booth designed and set up for one trade show. Usually a mammoth structure with all kinds of detailing and is immovable unless you dismantle it completely. Because they are unique and custom-built, you are more likely to make a deeper visual impact with customized booths.
- Exhibition Truss: A convenient version of the customized booths, this kind of stalls is very easy to set up. You can quickly put this up at a very short notice. You will also find it a very economical choice. For small businesses and entrepreneurs, exhibition truss is an excellent way to make a big impression without digging too deep into their meager resources. They are also quite versatile, enabling you to use the same truss for more than one occasion.
- Banner Stands: This is another great choice for small business houses to stamp their presence at trade shows. They are so portable that you can literally carry them around in a bag! Banner stands are used by many companies, especially those that had to pay a ton of money simply for the exhibition stall space. Banner stands are often flashy enough to grab eyeballs at any trade show.
The kind of exhibition booth designing that you should have for your company depends on two factors mainly: your budget and your logistical constraints. If you are working on short notice, you can make do with the truss and if you have enough time and money, set up a customized booth.
There is no denying the fact that exhibition stalls and trade show displays have to be works of art. No one wants to enter an exhibition booth that looks shabby or cluttered. At the same time, exhibition experts will do well not to go overboard with the designing aspect. They must not think of the stall or the booth as their canvas to showcase their artistic abilities. The primary aim of the exhibition booth is not to display what a capable designer you have got to do the décor for you.
The purpose of the exhibition stall is to sell merchandise. It can be products or services, depending upon your client. The exhibition stall designing must revolve around this single motive. The exhibition booth designing must be drawn up in a manner that throws the limelight firmly on the products and services on display. Potential customers must quickly understand what the stall or booth is all about. That is how you will get them to visit your stall and check things out. The appeal to explore further must be there in the exhibition booth designing.
A primary aspect of exhibition stall designing is the use of space. There are times when there is a space crunch and you may find it challenging to create enough legroom for people to walk around and check your merchandise. For an exhibition booth designer, the idea is to try and carve out space enough for potential customers to explore the stall or booth without jostling against each other. They must have room enough to breathe freely and move from one table to the other. As a designer, you may do away with a couple of tables if need be, but free space must never be compromised. No potential buyer likes to enter a cramped space and fight for leg space with other buyers!
Exhibition stall designing, more often than not, is about doing the best you can with what you have. The logistical challenges are great and varied. At one show you may not get enough space while on the other you may find it difficult to get logistical support. Despite these handicaps, the exhibition stall designer has to work out a plan to make optimum use of the resources available while keeping in mind the selling objective of the client. It is thriving in these challenges that make for a good exhibition booth designer. There are so many impromptu plans that you have to figure out at the location itself! However, you must never lose your focus for exhibition booth designing: present your client’s merchandise in the best possible way.